Bulls Wrestling Club (formerly New York Super Six) is proud to continue its tradition of training the best wrestlers in Western New York.
The Spring 2016 Session is approaching fast. The session runs from Feb 15th through May 31st. The practices will be Monday/Wednesday from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM. Click register below to register.
- The Buffalo Regional Training Center (BRTC) Training Sessions Mon/Wed at Alumni Arena
- Gold Medal Clinic May 6th 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM at University at Buffalo
- Wed, April 29th practice cancelled in lieu of free Teague Moore clinic at Hamburg Middle School
- Match Night Wednesday April 1st at West Seneca
- No practices April 6th and April 8th at West Seneca Locations
- NFWC Powercats Tournament
- Bulls Wrestling Nutritional and Fitness Seminar Thursday March 19th
- Practices Thursday and Sunday in the Southern Tier
- Journeymen Freestyle Duals – April 25th/26th