Bulls Wrestling Club (formerly New York Super Six) is proud to continue its tradition of training the best wrestlers in Western New York. It's not too late to sign-up. Visit the registration page for details.
Practices are Tuesday's and Thursday's from 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM in Alumni Arena, Wednesday's from 6:30 - 8:00 PM at West Seneca East High School, and Monday's from 6:30 - 8:00 PM at West Seneca West high School. Due to Spring break there will be no practice April 6th and April 8th at the West Seneca Locations.
- Gold Medal Clinic May 6th 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM at University at Buffalo
- Wed, April 29th practice cancelled in lieu of free Teague Moore clinic at Hamburg Middle School
- Match Night Wednesday April 1st at West Seneca
- No practices April 6th and April 8th at West Seneca Locations
- NFWC Powercats Tournament
- Bulls Wrestling Nutritional and Fitness Seminar Thursday March 19th
- Practices Thursday and Sunday in the Southern Tier
- Journeymen Freestyle Duals – April 25th/26th
- Mohawk Valley Tournament Satellite Weigh-In Friday March 13th